SHOW RULES AND CONDITIONS
1. All entries to be on the official entry form, with payment to, Elaine Bradshaw, Gerallt, Pennant, SY23 5JP, by August 18th 2017. Late entries will NOT be accepted;
2. Exhibits must be staged between 10am and 11am;
3. Judging will commence at 11.30am to 12.30pm;
4. The hall will reopen at 1.00 pm;
5. Presentation of prizes at 2.30pm;
6. All entries to be removed between 3.30pm and 4.00pm;
7. No more than 2 exhibits per exhibitor in any one class;
8. Any prize money may be withheld or modified if the exhibits are considered unworthy of the prizes offered. The judge’s decision is final;
9. Exhibitors to provide own containers where required (paper plates will be allowed); and
10. All exhibits shall be at the risk of the exhibitors. Cymuned Pennant accepts no responsibility for loss or damage.
The entrance fee, per exhibit:- Adults 40p Children 25p
Prize Money will be: - First: £1.00 Second 50p
The Show pamphlet is available on-line and a copy will be delivered with the July Newsletter.