WHEN WE ORDER
Generally domestic heating oil is ordered on three occasions through the year: -
At the end of August or beginning of September;
During January if a top up is required; and
At the end of March or beginning of April.
All that is required is for the following information to be provided: -
Your full Name;
Full Address - including post code;
Quantity of oil required; and
any special requirements or access issues (small lorry only, etc)
There will is a minimum order of 500litres.
We are also able to order red diesel for farmers/authorised users
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Below is listed the terms and conditions relating to membership of the Pennant Oil Syndicate.
1. The Pennant Oil Syndicate is a loose affiliation of residents of Pennant and the immediate area, seeking to reduce fuel costs.
2. The sole purpose of the syndicate is to negotiate bulk delivery discounts for domestic heating oil and red diesel in Pennant and the immediate area.
3. Membership is free, members can join/leave the syndicate at any time.
4. Members are free to order fuel themselves at anytime, there is no obligation to wait for syndicate deliveries.
5. Members of the syndicate have no obligation to order fuel each time the syndicate places an order.
6. Receipt and payment of the Oil Company invoice is the responsibility of the individual syndicate member. The syndicate has no financial obligation or responsibility.
7. Oil will be ordered in early September, January and possibly March/April if there is a demand. Watch the Community newsletter for delivery dates.
8. The syndicate administration will maintain a list of members, addresses, and contact details. It may also be necessary to keep details of any restrictions to delivery(narrow roadways, distance to tanks, fractious dogs)
9. The syndicate will establish and maintain a list of approved suppliers and negotiate the best price from this group.
To make an order please note the new email address of: email@example.com or telephone John & Elaine Bradshaw on 01545-570240 - Syndicate co-ordinator.